Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

very good animation and a great entry into madness 2012, there is a moment of a handful of frams near the begining of the ainmation (just before he stomps on someone's head) there there is a white bar on the bottom of the screen that is most likley an animation error, so that's a thing you know about now.

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

such an awesome idea executed to perfection, you chose a great scene, i'm also glad you didnt to super detailed pixel characters and instead styalised them

FAQ's FAQ's

what the hell, that barely answered any questions at all.

CamoRalph responds:

I know... I'm such a jerk

Da ship Da ship

I am within throwing distance of you. Watch your back.... and your laptop.

Jeremy Archer Jeremy Archer

i'm beside you

Guardian Castle Guardian Castle

While graphically impressive for a flash game, the aesthetic is dull and bland. In terms of mechanics the game is functional but far from anything resembling complex, interesting, or fun. The control scheme is a little bit haphazard, and the zoom in function is just useless. when buying a single shot sniper I would imagine a greater level of accuracy with less damage, but instead go more damage with little downside, meaning the weapon purchase system is just plain linear and boring. I donâEUTMt think this game has any redeeming factors whatsoever, a definite do not play in my opinion. Half a star for effort.

{Tut} - Learning {Tut} - Learning

great

1 question though.Is it meant only for"the tutorial colab '08" Or can i use this in my tutorial?

ShirkDeio responds: