Da ship Da ship

I am within throwing distance of you. Watch your back.... and your laptop.

Jeremy Archer Jeremy Archer

i'm beside you

Guardian Castle Guardian Castle

While graphically impressive for a flash game, the aesthetic is dull and bland. In terms of mechanics the game is functional but far from anything resembling complex, interesting, or fun. The control scheme is a little bit haphazard, and the zoom in function is just useless. when buying a single shot sniper I would imagine a greater level of accuracy with less damage, but instead go more damage with little downside, meaning the weapon purchase system is just plain linear and boring. I donâEUTMt think this game has any redeeming factors whatsoever, a definite do not play in my opinion. Half a star for effort.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

ahhhh sweet sweet nostalgia

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

epic

PLAY THIS GAME!!

RPGmap interface tutorial RPGmap interface tutorial

very helpful

very good guide here, but what i want to know is where you got you sprites from.

CatGame CatGame

great

play this game, it's HELLA FUN!

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

good

it's a good tutorial , but you should make the script stattic so people can't coppy and paste it, otherwise some people will blindly coppy your script and their game will work, but they just wont learn anything

SAS 2: Insane Asylum SAS 2: Insane Asylum

Play This Game!

After six years of flash gaming I have finally found the game of my dreams. =D
The point scoring was balanced perfectly so that your arsenal just keeps up with the difficulty, the clowns are well placed so that they keep you moving when the demons start coming, also a good idea that the demons summon skellingtons in huge bursts.
On top of all that you managed to integrate a levelling system, which not only provides rewarded help in getting to the higher levels, but also provides key motivation to keep on playing.

My only regret is that this game is...not available on consoles or to download. =D

PLAY THIS GAME!!

Sniper_Game_Tutorial Sniper_Game_Tutorial

quite good

this is good because it's the first tutorial i'm aware of that gives you a working example
here's a small error:if you go back to the tutorial from the game, your mouse is still hidden

madmaker11 responds:

yes I am aware of that,sorry,cant fix it but due To i deleted the flash on it,but just rightclick..